can things be worse?

I'm having a panic attack! y? i dunno y...u tell me y...


I'm watching ER and my mind's running like crazy...It mite be da lack of sleep for da past 2-3 weeks. It mite also be da fact that i've been sitting at this bloody computer for da past 3 days looking at numbers on the screen. It doesnt help dat i lost my usb drive dat has all my assignments in it...dat just mad my week!

Then, after submitting the assignment i found out i had too many pages and da lecturer wont read anything more than 20 pages....how da hell did i miss dat? to mae things worse, i found out that my last 5 pages were a mess coz da allignment of da page got screwed...

All that, combined with no human interaction, cannot makan becouse puasa, and lack of sleep makes me angry!!! Then, i found out dat raya is this weekend! i thought it was freakin next week...i have no idea...lost track of time...puasa this year felt soo short...

And, i miss my frens in da city...BAD....havent talked to fah in da longest time...miss my family...miss my cat...miss my mom's cooking....i miss a good nite sleep wihtout da same dream...all dat stuff dat i miss, makes me even more angry, pissed off to da max!!!

Then, i'm also thnking of the 4 major assignments due soon...havent started on any of them...Its gonna be a rough few weeks till after exams...haaiihhh...i feel like screaming, crying, hitting something all at da same time....

its buka time so i'm gonna go...

0 comments:

About this blog

It's just how i feel...dont take it to heart :p