Inderal...

Last night was da first night in probably years dat i had to force myself to sleep before 11pm...was too tired to do anything...slept on da floor for da first hr...had a bad back...then had a phone call...answered dat and jumped on da bed to sleep properly...


da whole time, my heart was pumping soooo fast that i could hear it soo loud...it wouldnt stop! was trying to sleep with dat stuupid heartbeat for an hr...finaly decided to get up to get 20mg of inderal...a hr later my heart was still going at it...damnn!! got up at took another dose of inderal...i think i'm immune to inderal ady...this hasnt happened in awhile so iguss da thyroid rpoblem is back! haiihhh...time to see da doc again...

finally fell asleep at 2 am...da sleeping early trial was a failure...so, next time, i'm just gonna let myself get too sleepy to do anything else...

Today, all i did was vacuum my room...my assignments are stacking and yet i cant bring myself to get to them...MALAS!

I'm waiting for all my fav tv shows to come back for the new season...CANT WAIT!!! and then of coz there's the torture of waiting for new moon..haha...


0 comments:

About this blog

It's just how i feel...dont take it to heart :p